View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 09:27 PM   #1
glc3
glc3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'glc3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'glc3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'glc3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'glc3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'glc3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'glc3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'glc3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'glc3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'glc3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'glc3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: none
Lets' Talk Honestly: One Black Man's Thoughts, just $1.50

Hi my name is George Cook and I have published a new book for the Kindle.

My book is titled Let's Talk Honestly: One Black Man's Thoughts. It is collection of poems and essays inspired by my experience's as a soldier, community activist, time in politics, coach, husband, and father. And yes they are inpsired by my experiences as a black man living in the United States .

My hope is that by reading by sharing these poems that many will see that while there are some seriuos issues in the Black Community that many African Americans want the same thingnmany Americans do. Better schools, security, and yes, the American Dream.

Check out my book for just $1.50 here http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002E19JKU
glc3 is offline   Reply With Quote