Thread: iLiad iLiad kernel development
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 06:29 AM   #8
jayakumar
jayakumar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jayakumar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jayakumar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: E-Ink
Quote:
Originally Posted by jharker View Post
Are you located in China? If you have trouble downloading the developer package, you might post on the iRex forums or PM Matthijs there, and ask him specially for a copy. In a pinch you might be able to get a copy from another developer, but this is technically not allowed under the Terms Of Service so it should be avoided if possible.
I'm in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia now and haven't been able to download the dev package in either country. Basically, the iliad I have connects to the IDS and reports just "Download History". If I hold down connect a while, (I'm being verbose in case anyone else is seeing the same thing), I get the iliad network connection page, select to connect to ids, which then shows connecting to server, then "nothing to download" then the download history page. I've tried resetting, assigning static IP (in all cases, it says connected next to the Wired button and I see link light flashing) so I think it has been able to get to the IDS.

But when I go to the https://myirex.irexnet.com/user.php/developer developer page , the select your MAC address has no entries which I have interpreted as meaning that it doesn't like my IDS connection or refused since I am connecting from an illegitimate country? :-) I guess I should mail Matthijs and see if he can help me make progress.
jayakumar is offline   Reply With Quote