View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 10:04 AM   #66
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Me too.. well I say I'm ADHD about my file system and desktop. But, as far as I am concerned the calibre files are "app data" not files I manage so it doesn't bother me. Also, you only need to convert to ePub the books you want to move to the Touch/Phone... then you can always delete them afterwards.

I was just offering an alternative... Stanza is fine if you want to open a bunch of files and do this. However, Stanza will not be a free beta forever where calibre will.

BOb
Indeed

And I appreciate you suggestion.

Guess, I'm just feeling a little lazy about playing around with a new piece of software as I've not really ever used Calibre, and the few times I'd poked around in it was when it was still in its infancy.

Its come a very long way since then.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote