Thread: Which one?
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 09:21 PM   #28
sian
Addict
sian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: kindle oasis ( 2018) kindle Fire hd 10 ( 2017)
erm u can press the button with stylus this is how i uses it when i cant use my hands! puts stylus in mouth between teeth for grip and presses it when needed

there is away to use and ipad mini to help u or an e reader for that matter but from
a disabled person point of view

long stylus with ipad mini and some imagination is the best way to solve ur problem with
not being able to use presure to press ors swipe on screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdesja5 View Post
If tapping or swiping the screen hurts the op's fingers they should consider getting a stylus... With a touch screen reader of course Stylus are not much use on buttons.

Last edited by sian; 07-11-2013 at 09:30 PM.
sian is offline   Reply With Quote