View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 07:26 AM   #12
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdesja5 View Post
I have a T1 and a Mini and battery life is similar (at 2 pg refresh). On the Kobo selecting a different font or changing the weight of a font will make the screen look sharper. Kobo offers a lot of customization for fonts. But of course that is also a moot point if you have a preference for the other brands..
I wouldn't be willing to read every other page with ghosting. That would be a deal breaker for me. I'm only brand-loyal because of what I saw today. When I change font size, it's to make it larger or smaller for comfortable reading, not to make it sharper or more clear. No matter what size the font is, it's always sharp and clear.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote