View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 08:41 AM   #21756
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
DHL is very notorious for damaging packaging here. The problem is that you often don't have to sign for packages anymore. Having a store makes it harder to check for damages and confront them when they are delivering packages, because they just leave it on the counter. Last year my order from Lush was delivered in a Zalando box, the Lush box was torn and was missing half of the items I'd ordered. I notified Lush (and sent them pictures) and got the missing items but I do hope they contacted DHL about it. Mind you, PostNL/TNT is notorious for losing packages. The only two we never had any problems with are FedEx and UPS, but they are small in the Netherlands.

My Kindle is still in transit and the last update is still the export scan in Louisville. I would keep my fingers crossed but that just isn't practical with typing and eating and such.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote