View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 12:58 PM   #58
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by evwool View Post
Since the update, the dictionary it opens is my Collins English to German dictionary or my Oxford English dictionary, instead of the Collins German to English dictionary which I've set as my Primary Dictionary. The same books worked fine before the update.
Either your books or dictionary have their metadata set incorrectly. If from Amazon, I'd recommend trying to delete and redownload to see if they've been updated.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote