View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 12:40 PM   #46
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozron View Post
So now I have to find a new source for Analog & Asimov's, does anyone subscribe to these at B&N or Sony Reader stores? I refuse to deal with Amazon considering you can only read them on your Kindle and they expire. Looking for someone like FW where you get to keep each issue, and preferably DRM free.
You also lose all of them when you eventually cancel. I refuse to get anything but TV Guide and the like from Amazon subscriptions.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote