View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 11:18 AM   #156
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyproy View Post
@Mrs_Often I'm afraid it's still not working

It's definitely the koboplugins.ini. and Kobo.tgz.that I'm manually moving to the .kobo folder, and it seems to install OK insofar that I get the updating screen once I unplug...it's just not firing up properly once I go in to a book and exit out of it...all very strange.

I don't want to pollute this thread with repeated requests for help, but will update if I make any progress from my side and can be of any assistance for anyone else with the same issue.
Sorry to hear you haven't got it working. It indeed does sound like it's installing properly. Very strange!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote