View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 01:19 PM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsassy View Post
I had ordered a Kindle Touch from Amazon but cancelled the order today because I like to read while my husband watches TV. I sit next to him and do my reading. Found out the Kindle Touch is not have a backlight but the Kindle Fire does. Do you think the books on the Fire will be as easy to read as the ones on the Touch? I have an iPad (1) but it gets so heavy I have to put it down for a little while before I can start reading again. Should I go ahead and order the Fire? I know in the sunlight it would be hard to read but I could always buy anti-glare screens and put on it.

Please someone help me make this decision.
The Fire sounds like a good choice if lighting isn't good where you want to read. Although you could also pick up the $79 Non Touch Kindle too that way you'd have the best of both worlds. The Kindle 4 NT makes a great travel reader because it's so small.

I wish I could read while mine watches TV. I am too annoyed by sounds to understand what I am reading.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote