Thread: eMonitor
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 05:26 PM   #12
Kenneth_irl
Addict
Kenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kindle 3 + Paperwhite 7th gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by kranu View Post
Actually, the code is written in such a way that the Kindle starts getting the next image as soon as it finishes loading the current image. In other words, there's no easy way to speed it up.

As for the snippet of code you quoted, that's just sending an HTTP response to the Kindle, telling it that the server does indeed exist.
Okay, I thought I might be a natural limit. It's not a problem for me, however.

I'm curious, what do you guys else find uses for 'E-monitor' specifically?
Kenneth_irl is offline   Reply With Quote