View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 04:45 PM   #2
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Well, you don't always give numbers to shareholders in letters of this sort... you just make sure they see how well you're doing. It's no surprise that there isn't a lot of hard data in there... but lots of points that indicate Amazon has been following its master plan, and it's working like gangbusters for them.

I think at this point that the only things that would possibly improve Kindle sales would be more attractive readers, and a chance to see them up-close before buying. On the other hand, I think what I've seen of the appearance of the Kindle is exactly why we don't get a chance to see them up-close before buying...
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote