View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 05:54 AM   #13
G J Lau
Zealot
G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Fulda View Post
Wow. The ways of Amazon are strange and mysterious indeed...
Strange, perhaps, but the are the Big Kahuna of sales, at least in my experience, so their quirks are well worth tolerating. I get relatively few sales from Smashwords or B&N. The surprise, at least to me, is Apple sales, which I hadn't expected. Of course, my books are already priced at 99 cents so I haven't experienced any "discounting." (I am in the "cheap, buy two" camp of e-book pricing.)
G J Lau is offline   Reply With Quote