View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 06:15 PM   #6
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by coleoptera1 View Post
Thank you for your responses. I have rebooted a few times, and this happens on all items on the eink screen, the pre-loaded Romeo and Juliet, PDF's from work, and it really flashes when I have a load an internet page on it.

Anyone with Dingo, does your eInk page flash at all when you "turn pages"? If so, can you describe?

Thanks again!
There is a momentary flash when changing pages because the Edge has to clear the old image and replace it with a new one. Remember the e-ink displays a page even with the power turned off. This is perfectly normal and nothing to worry about. I guess I just got so used to it that it is second nature now.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote