View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 09:56 AM   #6
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouka22 View Post
I have recently purchased a Kobo wireless and I would like to use calibre to begin managing my library. I have had no difficulty adding ebooks to the Kobo from sources other the the Kobo store, and calibre has no difficulty finding those ebooks on the device when connected.
I am, however, having a problem with ebooks that were downloaded from the Kobo store and I believe it's because those files on the device do not have file extenstions. I can't view those books with calibre, or add them properly to the library.
Changing the file ext to .epub only produces unreadable code.
Am I using the wrong extension or have I missed a step?
I do appreciate your advice!
Books downloaded from the kobo store are DRM protected. Calibre Does not support DRM for that you need ADOBE DIGITAL READER
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote