View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 03:19 PM   #5
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynevans View Post
It's different with ePub, in that there's not the delay on opening. There is, however, if I recall correctly, a delay each time you access the TOC...
In addition to the delay on opening being much shorter with epub, I find that changing displayed font sizes is much faster as well. With long lrf books I find that there is a long waiting period the first time you change between any two font sizes, whereas the waiting period is much shorter on epub books and no longer seems dependent on the length of the book.

Last edited by radius; 04-01-2009 at 03:21 PM.
radius is offline   Reply With Quote