View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 07:27 AM   #8
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I'll third The Killer Angels, a very good book I read a long time ago.

I'm still thinking, although I realize time is passing! My initial criteria included earlier than the 20th century, outside the Anglophone zone, and either a memoir or a novel for sheer readability. It looks as if I'm not going to achieve that, though, and I'll probably just try to hit one point and emphasize something that I hope would lead to a good discussion (insofar as one can identify that).
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote