View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 03:33 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
You should do at least 2 to 3, 12 hour charges to calibrate the battery to the battery gauge after you first got it after that charge as normal. Robert always recommended charging when it got down to 2 bars. For the first 12hr charges I always waited till it got down to one bar.

I always use the wall adapter to charge mine as well never USB.
I also find charging with the SD card removed it will charge faster and hold a charge longer. You can put the card back in once it's charged.
I charge mine for about 7 to 8 hours once or twice a month.
I can read about 2000+ pages before it goes to two bars.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote