View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 07:14 AM   #21
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Thanks for the pointer MJ. I hope we can soon add some Wiki tutorials to give a better overview what is possible here.
No problems With certain options turned on or off you can shape the experience you have at MR toward a more positive end. Ignore the right kind of users and you'll not end up in silly arguments that leave everybody angry. Turn off sigs and avatars and you don't have to deal with exactly the kind of sneaky spam that a lot of writers, for some reason, believe it is okay to push on others (plus it gets rid of all the religious gumpf )

I don't know if it's available yet, or I haven't found it, but I'd like to completely ignore some threads (deals and freebies, writers' corner being the first that spring to mind). I'll do some more poking about.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote