View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 06:02 PM   #10
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Wow- Im amazed the Croatian one got there before yours John. If yours has the sun issue we'll get you a new one.

The SD cards are coming separate. They were mailed to each of you by me as soon as I found out they had not gone with the devices.

Delta Tango- Im sorry yours has the issue. I did not have a good understanding of it until reading your post here. I have had one other person have this issue- After i personally checked the Boox. I misunderstood and booted it while heading outside then let it sit for awhile with no issue.

If you find you can't live with it we'll find a way to limit the cost of a getting you a new one. maybe i can work a deal with one of the European resellers to swap it out.

I was just told earlier today that they believe the source of the issue is one particular component from a certain supplier and not the display. And not the whole batch of components but a "small" amount. Onyx is working on a software fix for effected devices. All the newest ones going forward have a hardware fix.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote