View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 12:04 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Thanks for this, neko -- I read Eragon and found it well written but also thought the charicaturization and plot development was a bit ... immature. Because of that, I decided that while I didn't really think it was bad, I had other things of more interest to me than reading its sequel. Taking your comments into consideration, however, I might just revisit that decision, so I appreciate the insight.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote