View Single Post
Old 10-18-2016, 11:16 AM   #14
ottdmk
Wizard
ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus, Lenovo Tab M8 HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
I'm still thinking to just install Linux Mint on my laptop and see what it can do for daily tasks, and then use Windows as a gaming system. Microsoft is magnificently botching it up since Windows 8.x.
I've heard a lot of good things about Mint. I'm a KDE guy myself, so it doesn't interest me much, but I've heard a lot of good things.

My main OS is actually FreeBSD (currently running 11.0-RELEASE). Everything pretty much just works. I even have ADE 2.0 running in wine so I can download my library book and put them on my Kobo.
ottdmk is offline   Reply With Quote