View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 03:00 PM   #20
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
out of curiosity, Valloric, have you seen the feedbooks wysiwyg editor ? i HIGHLY recommend you take a look at it and at how the book creation process is handled ; it is excellent, and it is easily accessible even to people who know nothing at all about html / css, however also gives access to the source code for more knowledgeable users. really, in my mind, the tool i would like would be very close to the feedbooks interface, with just a few modifications. notably i definitely want to be able to insert images, which feedbooks does not yet support.
Hmm, yes. Actually, like I said elsewhere, if one were able to get Hadrien's codes, one could easily run an internal webserver with those on it and have an "offline" app (with a few addons for image manipulations, for example)
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote