View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 07:22 AM   #7
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akirainblack View Post
Cheaper yes, I have to admit I went for peace of mind and ordered one in the UK.
Considering the troubles various of my friends/family have had with the Kindle screen going wrong and the fact the paperwhite uses a new system I wanted the ease of returning mine.
Still it'll arrive in 7 days time, until that time I'll have to be content reading my Touch.
Hehe... mine wouldn't have arrived before December if had preordered it in Europe. And... I have the peace of mind of not using a commercial reshipping company at all - instead one of the dev forum members here was nice enough to agree to take care of that for me. I can't imagine anyone whom I'd trust more for doing a "functional check" before reshipping it - and, in case there really is something wrong, handling a potential replacement before the thing goes transatlantic
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote