View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #51
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
I call it 'rainbow screen'. Mine is not that bad, and sometimes it seems to be getting less pronounced, but it really hard to tell. I have put it out for a couple of 'tanning sessions' (in full sun) in hopes that the screen will 'cure' faster. I'll give it some more time before making a decision to exchange. As convenient as Amazon makes it to exchange, it is still a hassle, and there's no guarantee the replacement unit will be better. I just want to be reading.

So it would be better for all concerned if there's a spontaneous healing!
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote