View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 05:26 PM   #3
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkarain View Post
Okay so I got custom screensavers on my Kindle a while ago, but did not use the method described by geekmaster.

Instead I used this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWvba...eature=mh_lolz

Now when I try to update I get the U006 error, I have tried putting a data.tar.gz and _RUNME file into my Kindle directory and restarting etc. but get no screensaver folder created and still receive an error when updating.

Is there anyway to undo what I have done without having backups or can I restore my Kindle to how it was originally?

I am using the Kindle 4 non touch version.
Thanks,
~arkarain
Isn't this a question for the author of that video?
I.E: Your in the wrong place.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote