View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 07:30 PM   #5
tecweston
Comic book artist
tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by tron_1970 View Post
I think I will go down to Barnes & Noble and check out the Nook Touch and see if I can get use to the awkward design and see if those buttons on the side are any good. I like to see page numbers and being weird I like to go back to the page I am reading from a footnote.
Thanks again!
The buttons are good, I use them about as much as I use the actual touch screen. The Nook has page numbers, they are at the very bottom of the screen, and also when you click on a footnote there is a "back" button that pops up to go back to where you were.
tecweston is offline   Reply With Quote