View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 08:23 PM   #11
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
The publisher default has already been implemented and looks very nice. The downside to this mode is annotations do not work in this mode.

Think of it as a "view mode" to enable this mode tap in the middle of the screen to get the menu options. On the top, just right of the progress bar, there is a new icon. that icon is the publisher's view mode. The press on the button to enable the view.

Note that button on the nook is Very hard to push because that is one of the "blind" spots. It takes me several attempts to enable the mode. To disable I just hit the annotate button and it will ask if you want to leave the mode. I recommend you note where you are in the book if you try to enable that view because the chance of you hitting the end of the progress bar is very likely.

On my samsung phone the button is easily enabled.
Hmmm, I don't have that option. Guess I should uninstall and re-install. *sigh* Don't know why that would be though. Whee I select "About" it shows version 1.3.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote