View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 02:04 PM   #2
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy White View Post
Girl loves boy, has to marry another for political reasons, sneaks into forest, meets fairies and an unforgettable charater named Puck. Funny stuff happpens then tragic stuff happens...

(I can hear the Shakespeare experts groaning at my glib 'synopsis' LOL!)
Are you kidding? That is exactly what's written in my Oxford University Press edition synopsis. Okay, a couple of words might be different.

Good post. Thanks, Roy!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote