View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 06:35 AM   #8
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Pre K3 I would have said no, wifi isn't a spec that I look for in an ereader. Post K3 I would say yes. I don't surf the web, and while I have all my ebooks on my internal web server, I tend to just email them to myself if I need them. The fact that I don't need a PC to use the Kindle if I so chose because of the wifi is great.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote