Thread: How to resist?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 09:35 AM   #5
Brian M
Brian M has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Brian M has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Brian M has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Brian M has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Brian M has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Brian M has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Brian M has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Brian M has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Brian M has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Brian M has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Brian M has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: PRS-950
I sold a bunch of stuff I didn't use anymore to afford mine (950), since my wife is the only one currently employed I felt guilty spending the money she earns on a toy. Maybe that's a way to mitigate the price?

Directly from Sony, the 650 is 167 Euro here in the US ($230usd).
Brian M is offline   Reply With Quote