View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 03:53 AM   #4
Jakie
Connoisseur
Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Blackberry playbook and Q10
A vs A

The whole android vs apple thing cannot be reduced to one thing. For me, cost vs applications, vs total control, vs operator ability to open the device's software seem to be some of the issues. AS an article I read last week (getting old, I cannot remember where) , pointed out, Apple is heading down the same path they did after the original Mac surge. They were almost bankrupt shortly thereafter becase they would not relinquish any control over their product or software. Sound familiar? I just hope that Google does not fall into the same trap.
Jakie is offline   Reply With Quote