View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 06:34 PM   #12
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Reading e-books is a bit of a difference from reading p-books. How well books get formatted in e-books depends on how thorough a job was done making the e-book and the kind of reader you are using. Not all e-books will work on all readers. My suggestion is to try to view some books on various demo readers at various stores. You can also arrange here at MobileRead to meet up with owners of readers to see what their readers are like (it's the only way to view a Kindle since Amazon doesn't have brick and mortar stores where they can be seen). I also suggest reading through the General Discussion forum to see what formats are available and the problems with the various formats, including DRM.

E-books are rarely presented in the way they would in a paper book but it shouldn't be a problem to most readers. An advange to most e-books is they can have the fonts enlarged for easier reading, something really handy in bad light or if the old eyes are going (like mine, you young whippersnapper; I'm 61).
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote