View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 10:37 PM   #15
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I'm wondering how anyone can vote for the author of one of the worst books ever written. E. M. Forster wrote A Passage to India. It was and is one of the worst books I've ever read. So reading another book by Forster would be akin to having cut one ear off and then going to cut the other off.
You are assuming that those who voted for it (or in my case 2nd a nomination for it) have read A Passage to India. I have not, in fact, I have not read any of Forster's books. I based my nomination on the information I read about the particular book in question, which is A Room With A View .
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote