View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 03:43 PM   #25
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossfan2000 View Post
That means if you use a e-ink epub reader, you can at least easily move between devices by using the Go To page functionality in nook and your device. Sure, not as nice as over the air synching..but its the next best thing.
This is a little off the topic of ePub readers but ...

I wanted to read a book (Twilight series) that I had given to my wife for her Kindle, so I downloaded the Kindle app for my EVO, my PC and my Win7 tablet, and discovered the magic of WhisperSync. Since I use these devices interchangeably depending on my circumstances, and had in the past went through the hassle of word search to find my place when I changed devices I found OTA syncing to more than make up for any drawbacks of K4PC or K4Android lack of feature sets. And since my kindle books are transportable between devices, I don’t even mind Amazon’s DRM (too much).

In my case, WhisperSync has paid off for Amazon, I have since purchased the entire Southern Vampire Mysteries series, and a few more Kindle books.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote