View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 08:01 PM   #17
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
Yeah, I didn't find anything on it either, I just sort of blundered into it! It works, though.

(Another thing that makes it good for reading in bed is that you can drag your finger along the left margin up and down to turn the screen brightness up and down. That's pretty cool.)

Okay, got it now...the folder must be exactly /eBooks/import

(I had it as imports) .. when you tell it to import (from the home screen) it displays a message about the folder and name and then imports when you tell it to continue.

Thanks for persevering with me.

I do like that I can left justify....full justification on a small screen with technical programming books (with very long names) sucks.

Yes the programming examples are much much better than in FBReader.

Last edited by kennyc; 09-15-2010 at 08:21 PM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote