View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 12:57 PM   #9
dugbug
Addict
dugbug once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.dugbug once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.dugbug once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.dugbug once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.dugbug once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.dugbug once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.dugbug once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.dugbug once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.dugbug once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.dugbug once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.dugbug once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle
I've always been confused with how publishers and book stores fail to take advantage of a movie release. Take the "Planet of the Apes" remake a few years back. The publisher and book stores could have timed with the release an in-store kiosk near the front door for the 1963 book.

Most folks I think would prefer the book over the movie (at least those entering a bookstore). Put it out there and ride the hype. Certainly "I Am Legend" would have done wonders.

-d
dugbug is offline   Reply With Quote