View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 10:02 AM   #3138
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Agreed, 100%. There are some authors that I absolutely pay for, and he's one of them. Others I might just be patient and wait for a library copy.
I do have a lot of his books as eBooks as well. He's one of those writers that I have seen a lot over the years, a talented writer whom I like, but seems unlikely to make it big. The question is can he make enough money to keep him writing.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote