View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 11:26 AM   #94
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Finally got it on my Voyage today. The only one that notified me with a popup was my Oasis2. The Oasis1 and the Voyage didn't and I had to look in the device settings. Oasis1 of course is in a cover so I don't see it there. Voyage is my take along device and is in cover also when I use it that way.

I use my Oasis2 only in the house though and its never in a cover so now I can see the cover. Its kind of neat as I have been looking at it and see what I am reading and instead of doing something else, I picked it up to read. Like it reminded me to get a move on. I been in a really bad reading funk since last year and its taking me a long time to read a book, which is very unusual to me. So I been picking it up more often since I got the feature.

eta: adding that I did not restart any of the kindles, the feature just appeared. I did have wifi on the whole time on all 3.

Last edited by Atunah; 04-21-2021 at 11:34 AM.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote