View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 09:16 AM   #93
Zeebra
Evangelist
Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
No joy here either though one report of a Kindle in Canada getting the cover display. Not sure why I really want it since I'm using the screensaver directory on my Kobos to use my own images though I get about a 1 second glimpse of them when I open a sleep cover.
It is available in Canada but it's randomly applied. I have a bunch of Kindles in the house, mine, my wife, and my 2 kids. All Kindle's were purchased from the Amazon Canada website, only 1 has the cover option (my daughter's paperwhite). I have the latest Oasis and nothing.
Zeebra is offline   Reply With Quote