View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021, 10:47 AM   #4
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by reps View Post
Thanks Hitch for your reply! It`s my first book to publish and everything related has been a bit overwhelming for me. I got it sorted - image sizes were overrode in HTML, also in some cases CSS determined image sizes that were not suggested. The program I used and described earlier for viewing the book was Kindle for PC. Now I used Kindle Previewer 3 for designing the book, all looks good. Thanks again! Reps
Hi:

Ah, good. Yes, when you said "leverer" I wondered if you were using K4PC/Mac and that can really confuse folks--especially new book developers/publishers. Glad it's sorted!

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote