Thread: Seriousness The Covid Vaccination Poll
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2021, 04:30 PM   #8
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Where I live there is no vaccine available to anyone. The poll doesn't cater for that.

The one that has been approved is dependant on the largesse of a foreign body. The one they're cooking up in lockdown Melbourne has yet to be approved.

I have to get a pacemaker service in October, so I'll probably try to get one then. By which time they might have gotten their brain into gear and bought some of the Johnson & Johnson one-shot jabs - fat chance of that

Last edited by BetterRed; 02-12-2021 at 04:35 PM.