View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 12:14 PM   #9
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by thibaulthalpern View Post
Well considering that I posted the question in three different subforums, since I didn't know where the problem lay (whether it was problem with the Sony, or a problem with the PDF creation method, or a problem with Calibre) it makes sense to conclude each of those questions with the solution I found.
Perhaps posting it once and just linking to the solution post would have been prudent. Most people here read several of the sections. So, posting the same thing several times is usually considered spamming. Although I know your intention was to help and provide some really good info.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote