View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 03:28 PM   #68
Thalia Helikon
Enthusiast
Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.

Device: Kindle n-T, Nook Color Tablet, Nexus 6
dear friends,
I did find a legacy version of Goodreads plug for version 7 family of Calibre. It is working OK, I did a metadata download for glorious results.

Thanks for suggestions regarding hardware and software. I am content with my aging platform. BTW, Linux is not a good fit with the Power-PC family of G4 macs. Ten-Four Fox has a special version of Firefox written for my motherboard. Can't play Flash video, but Hey! I'm getting over it. Since my Calibre database is saved on external hard-drive, I can run Calibre program on the office PC if necessary.
Thalia Helikon is offline   Reply With Quote