View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 02:36 PM   #10
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by karinc View Post
Thanks both. I do have a Windows machine. I have a different set of problems over there. The Sony software was sort of working for awhile, but then I installed Adobe's software (because one of the sites I was using - was it the library? - said I needed this to authorize the software or the computer... anyway, after that every time I dragged a book into the device on the Sony software in order to load it up to the Reader the software crashed.
So, the [real] question is, were you able to authorize your reader to ADE on the windows machine? If so, you can just use ADE on your Mac. It won't recognize the Sony, but that doesn't matter. You can just use finder to move the books to the Digital Editions folder on the Sony after you have d/l'ed them with ADE.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote