View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 04:33 PM   #1
Boreras
Connoisseur
Boreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: TBA
Dreaded M96 Plus spontaneous "SE Blank Megrez" bricking

My Boox 96 Plus bricked yesterday, worked fine the day before but will no longer boot. No response to anything, not even boot or charging light. Hooked it up to a power source with no effect. Only thing to elicit a response is hooking it up to a pc to get the "SE Blank Megrez" device. It seems to indicate the device doesn't even boot up anymore but you just get the basic unflashed chipset, u-boot. Some other (very dated) threads suggests maybe the battery has shorted?

What are my possible avenues to try to fix it? getting a replacement battery seems possible online, should I take it apart to look inside? Try to use https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=242726 even though the files are missing?

Help would be appreciated, yours sincerely
Boreras is offline   Reply With Quote