View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 12:22 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT(Fixed,New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A, Kobo Aura2
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUEBECKER View Post
Thank you so much. Your third possibility was the culprit. Somehow my home network changed from Private to Public and when I changed it back everything worked as before. I very much appreciate your comprehensive response and providing me with something I wouldn't have noticed unless you pointed it out.
Hey, this recently happened with the last W10pro x64 update. I had not gotten around to checking the why.
Hate it when an update changes settings quietly
BTW this was a 1G WIRED connection

Last edited by theducks; 05-21-2018 at 12:24 PM. Reason: BTW
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote