View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 08:27 PM   #9
junkml
Addict
junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Note that in a python file you can always escape non ascii characters in strings. I would recommend doing that, as it's the most portable, provided you dont have too many such characters.
Thanks for the help, I'll just have to keep seeing what I can find. I'm not using non-ascii characters, and I barely changed the script from what it was before. I even changed it back and tried to use it, and I get the error above.

Thanks for trying to help, though.
junkml is offline   Reply With Quote