View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 09:01 AM   #34
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkninja1961 View Post
I can't see how the colour of the frame would affect readability. The only thing that I noticed is that with the light gray background, if the lighting is dim, I need to make the font bigger (old eyes).

One thing to think about is that with the black Kobo, I'm leaving fingerprints over it all the time. I'm constantly wiping it clean. Thinking about getting wrap but, I have concerns about how well it would adhere to the quilted back. anyone have any experience with this?
I've had both white and black kobo's and I did find that the screen is easier to read on the black one. The black frame seems to make the page pop out at you.

Gelaskins.com has skins for the Kobo and I've read a few different comments where people loved them.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote