View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 03:32 PM   #17
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Why don't I like it? The 4 buttons on the side are difficult to see, much less press. I have to turn the device sideways to see which one I'm touching. The d-pad is too low on the device for me to have my thumb on it when holding the device with one hand.
For me, using the Bookeen, I find the multi-way pad is in just the right place, so I guess it depends on the user.

The usability of the side-buttons probably depends on the firmware. They are tricky to use on the Bookeen, sure, but very rarely needed in my experience.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote